During combustion of steel mill gases acid dew point temperature varies strongly. SafeDewPoint aims to recover waste heat in hot […]
INCERV – Ceramic hot gas fans
- Use of metallic fans is only possible to a limited extent due to high temperature values in industrial furnaces.
- Due to the creep deformation, the speed of metallic fans must be reduced from temperatures> 500 ° C.
- The use of metallic fans is not possible above 1000 ° C.
- Reduction of the speed leads to a reduction of the circulating capacity in the furnace.
- Selection and design of a fan for industrial furnaces.
- Optimization of flow and voltage in the fan impeller using CFD and FEM.
- 3D pressure of the fan from a SiSiC ceramic.
- Hot tests of the ceramic ventilator at the 1 MW technical facility of the BFI at temperatures above 1000 ° C.
- Development and testing of a ceramic fan for use in industrial furnaces.
- Improvement of the convective heat transfer by increased circulation of the gas in industrial furnaces.