Initial Situation: Surplus of C-residuals Many carbon containing residuals are yet either burned or landfilled The chemical potential of carbon […]
SitErk – Process situation detection
- Process experts want to analyse sensorial data with regard to a specific scenario or situation.
- A situation is defined by one or more patterns occuring in one or more sensorial data streams.
- Partner iba AG has software platform to review data recorded by the iba data acquisition systems. This platform is used as basis for a recognition tool.
- Development of an index based pattern recognition algorithm tailored to the needs of the iba AG.
- Definition and layout of user interfaces for the search of patterns within multi-dimensional signal collections.
- Development of a search strategy and logical procedure for finding situation-related interdependencies in multi-dimensional signals.
- Functional algorithm prototype running in the iba AG software ibaDatManager.
- Tool to manage search patterns with regard to process situations, including defining hand-made search pattern.
- Result presentation of a multi-dimensional search, featuring an easily understandable process situation analysis.