Blast furnace sustained tapping practice Initial situation Unknown position and voidage of the dead man Uncertainty concerning liquid levels of […]
ROLLOILFREE – Kaltwalzen mit ölfreien Schmiermitteln
- Oil based / containing lubricants are state of the art in steel cold and aluminium hot rolling
- Increased effort and expenditure for care, control and compensation of losses
- Process stability variation due to two-phase configuration and connected lubricity efficiency
- High safety and environmental impact of conventional lubricants
- Targeted lubricant development in consequent laboratory and pilot tribological and product related scale-up processing.
- Definition of environmental impact for application, safety, care, recycling and final dumping of aqueous oilfree lubricants.
- Preparation and performance of industrial full scale trials
- Increased process stability and performance
- Release of subsequent processes
- Decreased costs for application, care and dispoal
- Saving of environmental ressources
- Improved safety and health aspects